Queen’s Lace Glue
Queen’s lace glue is great for lace wigs and frontals! It gives a strong hold no matter the climate you are in! This lace glue will have others wondering whether it’s your natural hair or a wig!! Keep them guessing by using our lace glue! For the best results purchase our lace glue remover which is formulated to remove the glue gently! For a better install use our silk edge scarf. Want to slay your edges at the same time? Use our edge control to get the perfect slay!
Included: Lace Glue Only
Always Shake Well Before Using
- Gently remove any oils from the area of application using 91% Alcohol or a lower.
- Apply a thin layer of Lace Glue to the skin, you can apply up to 3 layers.
- Allow adhesive to dry clear between EACH layer.
- Apply Lace / Unit to Clear Adhesive.
- Smooth it down with the back end of a comb
- Then use Queen’s silk edge scarf to lay it down until completely dry
- For best results remove the lace glue with our lace glue remover